What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, business name, and address
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Sales Tax ID Number / Resale Certificate
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To enable you to purchase from our website
- For the fulfillment of your orders
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Our security commitment
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information: You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling our toll-free number or sending us an email. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows an error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
GDPR compliance statement
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
We are committed to the principles inherent in the GDPR (https://gdpr.eu/) and particularly to the concepts of privacy by design, the right to be forgotten, consent, and a risk-based approach. In addition, we aim to ensure:
- Transparency with regard to the use of data
- That any processing is lawful, fair, transparent, and necessary for a specific purpose
- That data is accurate, kept up to date, and removed when no longer necessary
- That data is kept safely and securely.
CCPA compliance statement
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a state statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States.
We are committed to the principles inherent in the CCPA (https://oag.ca.gov/privay/ccpa) and particularly to the concepts of privacy by design, the right to be forgotten, consent, and a risk-based approach.
Under the CCPA, consumers have been granted unique rights. These include:
- The right to request access to information collected from or about them
- The right to request information be edited or deleted
- The right to not be discriminated against based on actions they take regarding their data
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We welcome your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us.